Our mission is to work closely with our customers to introduce efficient solutions to reduce the impact of their business on the environment.
Our vision, illustrated by our slogan ‘Circular Plastics Solutions’, is to accelerate the transition to a circular economy for plastics.
Our purpose is to extend the life of plastic products through re-use and recycling.
& Safety policy
Health and Safety is one of the fundamental values for our business.
Corplex strives to conduct its global operations in a manner that conserves our natural resources, is protects of the environment and sends each employee and stakeholder home every day in the same or in a better condition than when they arrived at work.
We are committed to providing a working environment where we strive to proactively identify potential risks and eliminate or suitably control risks to tolerable levels. The provision of a safe place of work and a continuous improvement in our health and safety performance are essential requirements for delivering our business strategy.
This will be achieved by:
- Using risk managements principles
- Incorporating task and hazard-based risk assessment
- Ensuring safe systems of work
- Developing action plans
We manage risk through the following:
- Risk assessment
Using this approach, we aim to:
- Provide and maintain facilities and systems of work that are safe and without risk to health,
- Maintain the workplace in a safe condition and with safe means of access and exit,
- Ensure the safe use, handling, storage and transport of any articles and substances which are inherently or potentially dangerous,
- Provide comprehensive health and safety information, instruction, training and supervision,
- Provide and maintain a safe and healthy working environment with adequate welfare facilities and arrangements.