Akyver® Sun Type Sheets
Excellent thermal performance, light transmission, light-weight sheets are cost-effective and easy to install for construction or renovation projects.
Akyver® Sun Type Polycarbonate Sheets
Sun type sheets offer thermal insulation, lightness, allow cold bending, and have a high impact resistance. Made of multiwall polycarbonate cells, these sheets are ideal indoor and outdoor areas including false ceilings, interior walls, paneling, cladding, and glazing of tertiary, industrial, sports, or agricultural buildings and roofing.
Our offer includes a wide range of multiwall polycarbonate sheets ranging from 4 to 50 mm in thicknesses.
Recommended thicknesses per application:
- 4mm: Ceilings, indoor paneling, and small greenhouses
- 6mm: Greenhouses, skylights, sheds, cladding panels, outdoor paneling
- 8 and 10mm: shed, cladding panels, skylight, and partition panels
- 16 to 25mm: Skylights, roofing, cladding, and veranda coverings
- 32 to 50 mm: Veranda coverings
Technical Leaflet's for:
Akyver® Infrared (IR) Control
IR treatment on polycarbonate Sun Type sheets is an option that has clear advantages over conventional glazing.
- Reduction of the greenhouse effect
- Up to 25% reduction of inside temperatures in warm weather conditions