AkyPak® Storage Bins
AkyPak® Storage Bins can be used as Pick Bins, Totes and Storage Units.
Storage bins with different capacities can be stacked on top of each other and easily rearranged as needed.
Feature & Benefits:
- Lightweight: ease of use complies with manual handling regulations, mobile
- Durable and resistant: lasts longer than fibre board cases, resistant to moisture, oils, grease and many other chemicals
- Hygienic: washable and will not rot or corrode
- Waterproof: Our products can be made watertight for use on lower levels
- Cost-effective: Our products are re-useable, cutting costs on cardboard boxes
- Dynamic cell sizes
- Printable surface: available in a wide range of colours and can be easily printed with logos which enhances brand awareness.
- Environmentally friendly: Since our products are reusable they reduce waste
- Recyclable: minimal ecological impact
- Made with Correx® or AkyLux® polypropylene twinwall sheets
Corrugated Plastic Converted Products Range
Types of Storage Bins:
- Drop Front Open- with or without dividers
- Stackable Storage Bins
- Single Unit Multiple Trays
Modular Picking Bins
Picking Bins give storage areas a professional & organized look. They also improve the efficiency of the warehouse space. Our Correx & Akylux corrugated plastic modular picking bins are strong, durable and has a long lifespan.
Bins with different capacities can be stacked on top of each other and easily rearranged as needed. Combined with their lightweight construction, this offers an amazingly simple, yet versatile picking solution for warehouses of any size.
Drawers & Shelving Units
Our Correx® and Akylux® drawers and shelving units can be customised to fit your needs. These units are ideal to help optimise warehouse space, without investing in conventional racking.
Stacking boxes & Nesting Trays
Correx corrugated plastic stackable trays and boxes are durable and lightweight. The Correx material is reusable and very hard wearing. Customised designs are available on request.
Split Lid (SL) Tote
Point of Sale Solutions
Our Correx® and Akylux® garment carrier is designed to transport garments safely using a unique rail system. The corrugated plastic material makes this product durable and re-useable, which is great for the fashion & retail industries. The carrier can easily be folded flat for storage when it is not being used.