Akyver® Sun Type Sheets
Excellent thermal performance, light transmission, light-weight sheets are cost effective and easy to install.
Akyver® Sun Type Polycarbonate Sheets
Sun type sheets offer thermal insulation, lightness, allow cold bending and have a high impact resistance. Made of multiwall polycarbonate cells, these sheets are ideal indoor and outdoor areas including false ceilings, interior walls, paneling, cladding and glazing of tertiary, industrial, sports or agricultural buildings and roofing.
Our offer include a wide range of multiwall polycarbonate sheets ranging from 4 to 50 mm in thicknesses.
Recommended thicknesses per application:
- 4mm: Ceilings, indoor panelling, and small green houses
- 6mm: Green houses, skylights, sheds, cladding panels, outdoor paneling
- 8 and 10mm: shed, cladding panels, skylight, and partion panels
- 16 to 25mm: Skylights, roofing, cladding, and veranda coverings
- 32 to 50 mm: Veranda coverings
Technical Leaflet's for:
Akyver® Infrared (IR) Control
IR treatment on polycarbonate Sun Type sheets is an option that has clear advantages over conventional glazing.
- Reduction of greenhouse effect
- Up to 25% reduction of inside temperatures in warm weather conditions
Akyver® Pearl Inside
This patented innovative polycarbonate sheet —infused with glass beads— appeals to designers due to its unique aesthetics and acoustic insulation properties, unique to this market. Due to its sound insulation, it is typically used for roofing and cladding of noisy environments such as shopping centers, sports arenas, music auditorium and airports.