Corplex, is a market leader in extruded plastic products for numerous market segments including automotive, pharmaceutical, retail, reusable packaging and graphics.
Corplex is committed to providing sustainable solutions that focus on effective product re-use and plastic recycling. We are dedicated to maintaining and improving our status as an outlet for the circular economy.
It is the policy of Corplex to provide and deliver consistent, high quality products, on time, in full and to meet or exceed specified customer requirements while meeting our obligations to statutory and regulatory requirements.
Utilising our Quality Management System, we aim to drive continuous improvement based upon reliable business processes, best practices, customer feedback, considering organisational context, interested parties, needs and expectations as well as other risks and opportunities.
This will be achieved by:
- Robust procedures and instruction
- Vigorous testing and inspection processes
- Training and assessment
- Dynamic product realisation
- Disciplined Root Cause Analysis
We manage risk through the following:
- Management Review
- Data driven action and review
Using this approach, we aim to:
- Ensure all improvements will not impact negatively on our core value of personal safety,
- Meet the specific requirements of our customers,
- Achieve national and international standards,
- Reduce waste and variation in all aspects of the business,
- Improve process output,
- Remain the supplier of choice to our customers and future customers,
- Increase re-use and recycling potential in all technologies and products,
- Reduce our environmental impact
Corplex Management are committed to ensuring:
- All procedures and core values are understood and followed
- Management review is conducted in a structured, timely manner
- Maintain and improve our impact on the communities in which we operate.