Correx Pick Bins used by The Modern Man Retailer
The Modern Man, a provider of high-end grooming products for men, was looking for a more efficient and ergonomic reusable packaging solution for their warehouses and sought out Corplex Gloucester in the UK.
The Challenge: Redesigning Warehousing
The Modern Man required a warehousing solution to replace their metal and wooden shelving. Their existing solution was only available in certain heights, was difficult to assemble and became dusty very easily. Due to the above, their stacked products were easily knocked off, damaged and lost behind the shelvings. Additionally, as the shelving racks did not include dividers, their entire range of products had to be stacked together, making it difficult to identify and pick individual items.
Our Approach: Optimising Design and Warehouse Space
Corplex UK designed bespoke modular and reusable Correx® pick bins to optimise warehouse space, organise stock and provide a more efficient, durable and professionally-looking solution, meeting the specific requirements of the customer.
- Optimised warehouse space, allowing more products to be stacked than their previous solution
- Increased efficiency as products are easily identified due to separating stock into different pick bins
- Long-lasting and aesthetically pleasing solution
- A bespoke design offering multiple sized pick bins to suit a wide range of products
- A durable solution to hold heavy products such as large shampoo bottles
- Water-resistant and easily cleaned to solve issues with product leakage
- Easy to assemble and does not gather dust
- 100% recyclable at the end of their useful life
About the Modern Man
The Modern Man provides the hottest high end male grooming products on the market. From timeless classics to the latest innovations, The Modern Man’s mission is to source the finest products available, working with world renowned brands and unique independent companies to stock everything men need to be their best. For more information about The Modern Man visit their website: www.themodernman.co.uk.